1. All international students with effective passport and visa are allowed to live in on-campus dorms once admitted to our school through International Exchange and Cooperation Department.
2. International students will need to sign housing contract, register for check-ins and make payment with deposit.
3. International students are required to with dorm manager’s arrangement and live in appointed or reserved rooms.
II. Regulations of Student Dorms
1. Activities against the Law of China and Ludong University Regulations are prohibited in the dorm.
2. It is not allowed to transfer or rent dorms to others; students should not change rooms without noticing dorm manager.
3. Ludong University respect all religious beliefs of international students, however, any kind of preaching or religion booklets is strictly prohibited in the dorm. No religious photograph or decoration is allowed in public areas.
4. Student should keep dorms quiet and in order, no party or other activities which will affect the studying or resting of others are allowed.
5. Please do look after the facilities in both your room and public area, any damage or malfunction should be reported to dorm manager; damages due to misuse will need to be paid on students’ own expenses.
6. Please take care of your personal belongings, do not keep large amount of cash in your dorm and lock up windows and doors when you leave the dorm.
7. Please keep the room and the corridor neat and clean, dump rubbish in bins. No pets.
8. Please follow the timetable of the dorms and return before 11:00pm. Do let the front desk know if you are not able to be back on time.
9. The University respect students’ privacy, our staff will not enter the dorm without your permission; however, we do expect your cooperation to let our staff enter your room when necessary.
10. Students are required to abide by the above regulations, oral warning or disciplinary measures will be applied if breached. Student can lose the eligibility to live in student dorms.
1. All visitors must register at the front desk and enter the teaching area or dorm when permitted.
2. Visitors will need to leave the building before 10:00pm.
3. Visitors are not allowed to stay overnight in student dorms.
4. All the above rules must be followed strictly;oral warning or disciplinary measures will be applied if students breached them. Relevant departments will be involved in severe cases.
IV. Fire Safety
1.Connecting or reroute electronic wires and using power strips is strictly prohibited.
2.Cooking facilities are not allowed in the room.
3.Thermal kettle, thermal cups, electric stoves, rice cooker, heater and electric thermal blanket are not allowed in the room.
4.Smoking in bed is prohibited; do not burn rubbish in room.
5.Inflammable or explosive products are not allowed to be brought in dorm.
6.Please turn off the faucet and all electronic appliances such as light and TV before you leave the room. If you have to leave for long period, please let the dorm manager know and we will conduct safety inspection periodically.
7.Above regulations must be followed strictly, prohibited devices and electronic appliances will be confiscated. oral warning, disciplinary measures or￥100-500 fine will apply according to the severeness of each case. Student might lose the eligibility to live in student dorms.
V. Fees & Payment
1.International students who live in student dorms need to pay deposit￥300. It will be refunded once students check out with all furniture and electronic appliances in their original conditions. Any damage or missing will be deducted from the deposit with the rest returned and shortage supplemented.
2.International student need to prepay minimum 1 month’s rent upon arrival. Subsequent rent need to be paid before the 5th of each month. There is￥5/day delay fee.
3.The University provides 70°/month (single room), 120°/month (double room) free electricity, unused quota can be accumulated to next month, however can not be converted to cash or rent. With the amount over the quota, we charge￥0.8/degree and student need to make the payment before 5th of each month.
4.Students who have graduated or are disqualified to live in student dorms should check out within one week’s time. We charge standard fee of￥120/day (single room),￥60/day(double room) for detainment.
V. Contact Us
International Student Dorm Office: 667(1752)
Front Desk 1: 667(2844)
Front Desk 2: 667(2841)